Tuesday, March 30, 2010

more recent cards....



I've made quite a few cards lately, but these have been my favorite!







I made the one above for a friend who recently told me she is, in fact pregnant! I am so excited for her!




This one is for the in-laws in Michigan and it says 'Happy Easter!'


...that shown off, I REALLY need to mail it! lol








This one I got the idea from Robyn, at www.mypinkstamper.com and loved the idea of the butterfly. I don't usually like butterflies, but this one from the Cricut New Arrivals Cartridge is super cute, I cute it without a face, and probably will keep it until I get the Peechy Keen Everyday Assortment of stamps I want! (http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/products/PK_490_Everyday_Character_Face_Assortment-171-30.html)
Enjoy! :-)


No comments: