Saturday, March 26, 2011

Updated Scraproom Stills

I thought I'd hop on here, and show some updated photos of my scraproom. It's nothing fancy, at all; just an extra bedroom that I've added a desk and storage (and not even fancy or pretty storage!) to, and made work for me.
I made a coloring and play area for Zoe, since she ends up in there with me. She always wants to help, but by making a coloring area, she at least is distracted!Everything I use consistantly is right within reach. All my paper, adhesives, ribbons, cutting tools and even embossing tools I can reach from my seat.
This is what the drawers look like; the very bottom is adhesives; and cards I am keeping. Next drawer up; it my paper pads that are 8X8 and smaller.


The middle drawer is all inks, and blocks. And the top is bink-it-all owires, etc.

I also attached a photo of how I store my clear stamps. I used a 3-ring binder, with We R Memory Keepers Photo Sleeves. Baseball Card holders would work too!

It closes right up, stores flat and makes it much easier to find what I want quickly; instead of digging through a pile.

3 comments:

MsJay said...

Great organization you got going on there.

Carrie said...

LOVE the binder for the clear stamps. I have a ton of those that I never use... out of sight, out of mind!

Pollie said...

When it comes to organization I struggle with keeping things on the same place... I am always moving stuff around and always look for ways to keep things tidy. Great pictures, awesome ideas, thank you for sharing :)
PS: Loved your blog!