Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mini- Vacation for me!

That's right guys; I'm headed for FORKS! Home of Edward, Jacob and Bella.

Am I a twilight nerd; maybe. Am I there for Twilight at all? Nope! I'm headed to have some much needed girl time; and can some fresh off the boat Tuna Fish!

A girlfriend who grew up in Forks, WAAAAYYYY before twilight, when it was just home to the most beautiful Olympic National Rainforest, invited me and Zoe to head over and do the yearly Tuna Canning with her M-I-L. So; we've ordered our fresh Tuna, and will be canning fish all weekend! I've never done it before, but think it should be a blast.

Don't worry though; I'll take a photo or two with the famous (albeit, cardboard) Edward! :-)

Dawn

2 comments:

Heather said...

OMG! I am so jealous! I would love to visit Forks :)

Unknown said...

Have fun in Forks...and umm, kiss Edward for me (even us old gals dig him!) LOL. :-)