Monday, September 13, 2010

Pink Cricut Blog Hop Winners!!!

Via Random.org.... we have winners for the teeshirt/goodies packages....

I NEED BOTH OF YOU LADIES TO CONTACT ME!
Neither of you have a way for me to email you or contact info (sorry if that sounds crabby, I promise... I'm not!)... email me within 7 days to claim your prizes or I will be forced to pick a new winner/winners. :-)

For the Pink, Sweet Treats shirt and goodies:
#70-
Love that gift bag! That would make any one smile!
By
Marilyn

For the White Tags, Bags, Boxes shirt and goodies:
#149-
Wow. Love your bag. I can so see me making that! What a clever idea. Only 3 blogs in. I love your bag, but I have loved everything I have seen. New to cricut! This is my first blog hop. Thank you for participating.
By
stefanichastain


Ladies-- I will be getting ahold of you this evening (I'm a busy girl today!) and if you don't hear from me (dddcort at yahoo dot com) e-mail me your snail mail info and I'll get the goodies on their way!
Congrats to the winners, I hope you LOVE your packages and thank you to everyone who came by!
Dawn