Friday, November 12, 2010

Holiday Bazzar Products

Hi Guys,
I've been so busy doing things for the holiday bazaars I've committed to being in. Tomorrow, I have one at Good Shephard Church in Snohomish, WA. If you are from around here, you know Snohomish is AMAZING and a very country, rustic town. I thought these up a while back, and hadn't acted up on my idea until I found the perfect scrap wood at Horse Head Quarters, in Snohomish WA.
I think they turned out beautiful, and I wasn't going to do any Shabby Chic but once I did one for myself, I LOVE how they look, and did a few more. These will be available for purchase tomorrow at the bazaar, or can be purchased through contacting me dddcort (at) yahoo (dot) com. They will be priced @ $12 each tomorrow, and I'm not sure on shipping for them, but they may be up on Etsy soon as well.
Please remember, I hope this does inspire you, but the idea, product and plans for it are in Copyright at the moment! :-)

Enjoy!

dawn