Friday, December 10, 2010

Get Sketchy, Sketch #68

Hi Everyone!
I was checking out Get Sketchy earlier today, and saw this sketch.




I am supposed to be in the ScrapShop working on some cardboard (chipboard) brochure holders (if anyone has a Cricut File for this cut, I'd LOVE IT!) that my Dad needs for his business, Doodlebug Sportz, the leading paintball facility in the Pacific Northwest, but got in their and sort of spaced off.


Anywhoo, of course this was more fun...

Being that my last Papercraft Magazine was greys and valentines, I sort of mixed the two for this one.






Supplies:
Black Cardstock (8.5"X5.5")
White Cardstock (4 1/8th X 5.25")
Patterned Paper (from DCWV Summer's Dream Stack, 4" X 5 1/8th)
White Cardstock Strip (4"X1.75")
Metallic Pink/Red Piece (2.25"X1.75")
Black Strip (1.75"X1") Punched with Fiskars Sunburst Border Punch
ATG Gun
Branches Embossing Folder
Glue
Black Embossing Powder
Black Ribbon
Tag by Making Memories from the Michael's $1 bin
Cheers!
Dawn