Monday, December 27, 2010

Holidays are here!

I hope everyone had a merry christmas, I know in our house it was very Jolly!

On Christmas Eve, my brother Danny and his longtime girlfriend, Ann got Engaged! Yay for an engagement shoot and Danny finally doing it!

I was surprised christmas morning to find out Adam got me an Imagine... without me knowing! But, sad news is I need to call HSN and/or Provo Craft this morning to have it swapped out; because it's broken! One of the roller/bar things that runs across the bottom (under the mat) in the back of the machine was sticking up and blocking the path for the mat, so it couldn't print correctly, and then once I noticed and 'fixed' that issue (by pushing it into the right clips) it won't cut now. :-(


Anyways, I'm excited for playing with one that works in the next few weeks.


Adam also got me lots of other great things, a Bind-it-all; Unity Stamps that I've already made this little gem with:

My mom is having a rough holiday season, so this card will be for her; I LOVE the quote. I also got a beautiful necklace I've been wanting, by Lisa Leonard Designs.This initial tags have a 'K' and a 'Z'.

I hope you had a great christmas also, and I will keep you posted on my journey to get a working imagine!

Dawn

No comments: