Sunday, July 18, 2010

Christmas in July & An Upcoming Blog Hop (with some awesome Candy!)

Over at Papercraft Star all of us (judges & designers) have decided to do a bloghop from July 24th through the 25th! It will be a great chance for some of you (my followers) to check out the other designers blogs as well and see what they are working on.

I also want to mention, that I do believe most of the ladies are doing some sort of Blog Candy! I know I am, and think you all will just love the adorable blog candy kits I've put together. Lots of Rusty Pickle Goodies... I just love their stuff and got a butt load of it at the expo for myself, and blog candy! And I just read (while linking their site) that they are closing down.
:-( Boooooooooo......

I went to the Scrapbook Expo @ Puyallup Fairgrounds Friday and spent the whole day shopping, seeing cool new things and visting a wonderful friend of mine, Lila from Lila's Scrapbooking & More.

No comments: