Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Zebra Print 'Life is a Journey' Packaged Card Set

This evening, I quickly whipped up some cards.

I had no real reason, other than to gain some sanity in my quiet scraproom (which didn't happen anyways, since wee one followed me in, and whined the wholllleeeeee time) so I ended up making them r-e-a-l quick, to be done and get her out of my hair.

I knew I wanted to use Zebra Print, Black & White and the life is a journey stamps, so it wasn't real hard to throw together.


This is them, packaged up, ready for sale or to giveaway.
Supplies (for four cards)
2 sheets of 8.5X11 Vellum, cut to 8.5"X5.5, and scored at 4.25"
2 sheets of Paper Trey Ink Card stock, in True Black cut to 8.5"X5.5" and scored at 4.25"
Zebra Patterned Paper 4 pieces 5"X4"
White Card stock 5.25"X just between 4" & 4.25"
Black & Silver Kaisercraft Rhinestones
Studio G Stamps
Staz On Ink
On Black Base Card, adhere white card stock. Layer with Zebra Paper. Using Vellum Adhesive, or Glue Dots; adhere vellum card OVER front and back cover of card. On the front, stamp 'life is good' with Staz On Ink--- LET DRY, or it will smear. Add Rhinestones as you see fit.

I hope you have a great evening! Enjoy!
Dawn

2 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

very cool card set!! Love the packaging

Deb with Dogs said...

Love it!!!!