Monday, May 3, 2010

My Pink Stamper, NSD Challenge #4

This is challenge #4 from NSD over at My Pink Stamper. This challenge was thought up by Robyn's design team member, Pam from Simply Pam. I love Pam's blog, and really like this idea!

I too have bought cartridges thinking they'd be soooooo cool, or useful and ended up totally not loving them. I can't say I hate any of them, but I could have better spent my money (like on the Tinkerbell Cartridge I used for this challenge).



It's definitely not a cheap cartridge, and I got it with the intentions of totally decorating Zoe's room in Tinkerbell (since she got her big girl bed, with matching Tinkerbell sheets, comforter, pillows and curtains. But, poor Zoe, because this lady right here made one cut from the cartridge, and after spending an evening assembling ONE 3 1/2" Tinkerbell for a door thing, I threw in the towel, and haven't used it since. Anywhoo, I DO plan on throwing her a Tinkerbell Party, for her third birthday so I've kept the cartridge with hopes of using it at least once more. This is what I came up with for the challenge. This is really the most simple cut on the whole cartridge, and this is also the first tinkerbell i've ever cut who's eyes don't look all nuts, and like she's been doing some sort of fairy dust all night long.

I am considering just making colored copies of this project as invitations. I know, it's cheating right? I'm sure Tinkerbell won't care!

1 comment:

Simply Pam said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments Dawn. You're so sweet! I LOVE your invitation. And I'm a big fan of the Tink and thought you did a great job w/ her. And it's totally not cheating to make copies. It will save you SO much time. ;) Thank you for participating in the challenge!

Pam