Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Western Photography

I took these photos when I was out at the barn one of the last few days. I always take my camera with me, and you never know what you're going to get with each day.
Sometimes the weather is just perfect for taking shots of the various things around the barn. This is the entry to the garden, above is just one of Kim's saddles that it gorgeous with all the leather work, I love how the lead ropes and tack in the back really add to the photo.
This is James, he is Beth's adorable little guy and couldn't wait for his mom and myself to be done working (cleaning stalls) so he could run around in his underwear and start puddle jumping.
He really wanted Zoe to play with him, so without asking mom (of course!) she stripped down to her underwear too, and changed her mind very quickly.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Oh I love the pictures Dawn, reminds me of my house!!

Thanks for sharing!
~KristinaH