Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 60

Each week, I've been trying to stretch my mad skills a little further and further from my comfort zone. This week over at CardPatterns, sketch 60 was

I actually make two cards for this one, because I really liked it, and the first one I couldn't include all of my ideas onto! This was my first one, and I loved using the vintage flowers, but did not like what I kept coming up with for the middle!

This is number 2:
I hope you enjoy them! I did making them!

3 comments:

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

Love that unique take on the sketch. That flower looks awesome!

whoistracy said...

These are gorgeous Dawn! Love the big flowers and the polka dots on the second one.

dstandard said...

What a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!