Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ice Cream Cone Bookmark


After my evening of tutu making, I decided I wanted ice cream. When I looked in the freezer, i found chicken, cheese sticks, ice, juice & other random but non ice cream items.


Since we're getting married in June anyways, I probably don't need another bowl of ice cream; so a big fat spoonful of nutella while cricuting away did a fine job of tideing (sp?) me over while I made these adorable bookmarks!
I used some plain jane cardstock from my stash, I think it is Recollections from Michaels. The tan carstock is textured and made by DCWV. The extra large eyelets came from Lila's Scrapbooking (www.lilasscrapbooking.blogspot.com) in Everett (I don't remember who makes them, I think it may be Provo Craft...) I decided to do a little definition around the edges, and just used my Sharpies in similar colors.
Oh, and that Tulle? Yeah- it's a scrap from the tutu of today. :-) Night!


No comments: