Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Cards and Barn Layout

Today we have an awesome party to go to tonight! It's over at a friends house and she is just taking the cake for a party! The kids get to do crafts, and a torchlight easter egg hunt. Adults of course will be hanging out and then after the easter egg hunt and crafts, they are showing Ice Age on the big screen! What a brilliant idea! I am thrilled and think it will just be a blast! I wanted to make her a card, of course related to Easter. This is what I came up with today. I used PTI cardstock, Core'dinations cardstock, and the Stretch Your Imagination Cart. I used the $1 ribbon from Joannes also.

My next project was a layout I decided to do. I bought this paper as open stock @ Lila's http://www.lilasscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ and I think it's more for a 4-H thing than just being at the barn, but since we spend at least one day a week at Horse Head Quarters, I take a lot of photos of Zoe and the horses. I love the attitude she was throwing this day as she tromped out through a pasture to get to me while I was doing some shots of the horses.





This is a closeup of the cuts I made using my Cricut Expressions, and the Old West Cartridge.


I will post some photos of the horses soon, I'm sure. I've got some great ones of the 'babies' (Peyton & Rowdy) in front of the HHQ sign on the end of the barn. :-)
Have a Happy Easter!







No comments: