Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Bridal Shower Invitations

I posted Jessica's bridal shower invitations that I made, along with a recipe for them and actually our weddings are similar colors.
These are the ones I made for my mom & maid of honor who are hosting my shower. I didn't have enough of the same patterns to make all of them the same, so I had to make two designs, which both turned out cute!!

The light pink paper is Core'dinations Gemstones collection, dark pink is basic cardstock, same with the white. The orange pattern is from the DCWV Flower Shower spring stack. The pink polka dot paper is from Lila's and think it's from Basic Grey, green at heart.

The base is 4X4, and each layer is just a 1/4" smaller. The white paper, with the printed information ended up being 2.75X2.75.

I hope you like them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your invitations turned out soo cute! The ones you posted yesterday are also adorable. I love the combo of pink and orange together. Good job!

Kristina said...

Really nice invitations Dawn!!

Thanks for sharing!
~KristinaH

p.s. I left something for you on my blog today.