Monday, April 5, 2010

Sketch #58 Card

While surfing along today, I stumbled across a challenge, and having never done one before I decided I would give it a go! I spent the evening in my scraproom, cranking away on it. Stamping, blending, coloring and cutting away. This is what I ended up with! I used majority of the patterned papers from my scraps bin, which is always awesome because I hate to waste!


It is from http://www.cardpatterns.blogspot.com/ It is for their Sketch 58 challenge.

Here are some more views of it
I hope you like it! I sure do!
I am getting a computer hooked up in my scraproom this week and getting Design Studio all set up to use with my Cricuts. I am too cheap to get a Gypsy, but we happen to have an extra computer laying around that will do the same things.
Have a great night!
Dawn

5 comments:

whoistracy said...

Delicious Dawn! I love those yummy cupcakes. Thanks for playing along with us on Card Patterns this week.

Linda Beeson said...

What a cute card using that sketch!

dstandard said...

What a fun yummy card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Sudha said...

Lovely work.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play with Card Patterns this week!!