Saturday, April 17, 2010

Gina's Birthday Bonanza!



For Gina's Birthday, we all signed up for Biker Babe Gay Bingo in Fremont, that benefited the AIDS Alliance. A great cause, and awesome time! Lots of the ladies dressed up as biker babes, I myself, opted out not knowing what I would be getting myself into, but it was a blast!



I also took some cool photos in Fremont, during the walk back to the car. This is just one of them.
So, funny story for the night, and a little background.
Every night since her birthday, Zoe has been watching this movie, Mickey's Adventure in Wonderland, right? It's called her 'cuckoo' movie. She asks for it almost every night. Well, it's been lost for the last few weeks so she's been asking for cuckoo, and I haven't been able to come through. We lost the DVD and it hasn't been seen in a while.
Tonight, Seattle Weekly asked if they could take our (myself, marion, arlene & valerie) photo for their upcoming something or other, and in exchange, we'd get to spin for a prize. So, the ladies waited in the drink line, and I spun the wheel, and won my choice of a DVD. What DVD was in the stack?! The Cuckoo movie. No crap! So cool, zoe has another cuckoo movie, and I have some closure. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

1 comment:

Alizabethy said...

looks like you had a great time - just love your photos!